Disturbed Johnny Disturbed Johnny

Amazing.

I love this kid!

Butt Fight: Raw Butt Fight: Raw

Holy shit.

The longer I watched that the harder I started laughing. At first I kinda sat there with my mouth open... You made me laugh pretty hard and that's all that matters so you get a 10 from me.

Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2 Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2

Holy fuck.

That was sick dude...

NICE Lmao!

Rain Rain

Excellent work on the chorus, vocal layering is on point, and matches the tone of the guitar perfectly. Really enjoyed the song as a whole. Badass solo, too! I'm mainly a rhythm player (Groove Metal type of style) and I don't get into solos much, but I really dug yours!

DJRevenge responds:

Thanks a lot. I'm really glad you liked it. :)

Techno Sytrus SUCKS Techno Sytrus SUCKS

Pretty good.

I've been using FL for a few weeks. I have a song on the way, just waiting for the moderators to check on it since it's my first submission. I think it's pretty good myself but I wanted to get some feedback from some other 'Artists' on NG. So let me know what you think once it comes through.

I gave you a 9 because of the effort you put into the percussion, I was totally diggin it. Woulda given it a 10 but I recognized a bunch of basically 'default' synths. Like you said though, you kinda just left them alone, plus the loop is kinda short. However. you have talent in melodies as well.

Again, any feedback would be appreciated. Keep jamming.

Musical-Pants responds:

Hey, thanks for the review. I'll check you out when your stuff comes through. Sometimes it can take a really long time though, just PM me when you want me to listen to your song. Yes, I spent longer on the drums than the rest of the song put together. Thanks again,

-Pants

Bittersweet Symphony CnB Remix Bittersweet Symphony CnB Remix

To Croatoan1...

It's an amazing remix... You have no taste. And to say ANY CaB song sucks... Is plain ignorant.

-Go drown yourself.